A professional videographer requires a number of skill-sets:
- Technical knowledge to understand the capabilities of the latest technology that we use.
- How best to use the technology to meet, and hopefully exceed, the clients brief.
- To use artistic skills to envisage the clients needs prior to filming.
- When filming in a live/unscripted environment, to be able to anticipate film-worthy occurrences.
Why you should book our videographers:
The latest digital broadcast quality High Definition cameras are used.
Many videographers work part-time. Consequently the quality may be compromised.
This is particularly important for weddings where there is only one take!
We tailor the service to your own needs. This way you don't pay for extras/features/benefits you don't need.
Video adventure or ski trip
How much does a videographer cost?
Whether you want just a videographer or a complete production service we have very competitive prices.
For example, an experienced videographer with broadcast quality video camera costs £200 per half day or £320 per day, inclusive of
Third party costs, such as travel (if not local) and camera media/tapes are extra.
- 3 point lighting
- public liability insurance
What Counties do we cover?
We are mobile over England / Wales, but typically
us with a note of your needs.
Our requirements consultation is free of charge.
We're a friendly bunch, so don't worry if your ideas are still 'in the air'.
- M1 Corridor
Video editing and production
See our section on Editing and Post Production services